Mentor Today | Make a Difference Tomorrow
- Improve Attitude Raise Academic Performance
- Promote Self Respect Build Self-Esteem
- Increase School Attendance Increase Workforce Development
- Complete an application for background check, interviewed for Mentee match and complete online training.
- Meet with Mentees 2-3 each month, coordinated by CIS Site Coordinator. Mentorship will be virtual until further notice.
- Be a positive role model offering life skills, friendship and advice.
- Gain a friend and make a difference in the life of a young person!